Join our talent community
We thrive on creativity and diversity, on facing challenges and finding solutions. We foster collaboration, innovation and customer centricity. Above all, we are defined by who we are, we put our people first.
We are a truly global team, with over 300 employees, located in 16 different countries, speaking 25 different languages. We are proud of our established and dynamic company, our culture, our heritage and the pivotal shift we are driving in our collaborative approach to digital trade finance.
Surecomp is always on the lookout for talented and driven individuals who are ready to make a difference. If you are interested in joining our fabulous team, we’d love to hear from you
Sustainable global trade promotes growth and improves people’s lives. The better the world trades, the better society is.
To enable seamless, sustainable trade for everyone by removing barriers and facilitating collaboration.
About The Position
Who we are?
Surecomp® is the market-leading provider of digital trade finance solutions for corporates and financial institutions. An industry pioneer for thirty-five years, we enable seamless, sustainable trade by breaking down barriers and fostering collaboration. Our award-winning portfolio of cloud and on-premises solutions streamlines the trade finance lifecycle for frictionless transaction processing, enhanced risk mitigation, compliance, decision support and growth. Underpinned by numerous global offices and an extensive partner network, our prestigious customer footprint spans over eighty countries across the world. For more information visit surecomp.com.
RIVO™ - our collaborative trade finance platform is a centralized digital hub through which any trade finance instrument can be managed to enhance efficiency and optimize customer service. This web-based portal provides open API access to every trade participant for a completely streamlined and sustainable transaction process. For more information on RIVO please visit rivo.trade
Our Vision and Mission
We believe that Sustainable global trade promotes growth and improves people’s lives. The better the world trades, the better society is. Our Mission is to enable seamless sustainable trade for everyone by removing barriers and facilitating collaboration.
About the role:
In this role, you will implement our Trade Finance products (DOKA, IMEX and allNETT) at customer sites throughout Latam region . Challenging tasks await you, such as:
- Design and hold presentations to customers
- Provide functional training for users
- Requirement and gap analysis
- Write functional specification documents
- Product definition and system setup at customer’s location
- Support bank users during testing process and production, etc.
- Provide ongoing business support
All you need is :
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems or related field
- Trade Finance knowledge – mandatory
- Experience in large IT projects –preferable
- Ideally consultancy experience for a provider of a Trade Finance system (e.g. DOKA, IMEX or allNETT, Eximbills, Trade Innovation, BankTrade or equivalent)
- Team player
- Attention to details and strong numeracy skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - English
- Ability to perform in a global company, in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong work ethic, Proactive, Self-motivated and Results-drive
- Excellent customer orientation and an analytical, structured and independent work
- Potential travel to our international offices and/or clients
** High willingness to travel (position requires extensive travelling or relocation depending on the location)