Companies need to secure trade finance as quickly and safely as possible to support their international trade agreements. However, a complex, paper-based process means many are waiting days for bank guarantee approvals, exposing them to FX volatility, rising transaction costs and liquidity constraints.
Adopting a collaborative, digital process not only supports growing ESG scrutiny and the legislative shift to electronic trade documents, but enables secure, multi-bank communication and holistic visibility of credit management and liquidity.
Join us and some of our ecosystem partners to learn how collaborative trade finance application can expedite your guarantee approvals and drive growth.
- 10:30 – Arrival & networking
- 11:00 – Welcome & introduction
- 11:15 – Case study: hear from multinational logistics company Vanderlande on their vision of digital trade finance
- 11:45 – Panel discussion: collaborative trade finance – driving faster guarantee approvals
- 12:15 – Panel discussion: trade finance interoperability – connecting the trade finance ecosystem
- 12:45 – Key takeaways / Q&A
- 13:00 – Lunch
- 14:00 – Close