Join our talent community
We thrive on creativity and diversity, on facing challenges and finding solutions. We foster collaboration, innovation and customer centricity. Above all, we are defined by who we are, we put our people first.
We are a truly global team, with over 300 employees, located in 16 different countries, speaking 25 different languages. We are proud of our established and dynamic company, our culture, our heritage and the pivotal shift we are driving in our collaborative approach to digital trade finance.
Surecomp is always on the lookout for talented and driven individuals who are ready to make a difference. If you are interested in joining our fabulous team, we’d love to hear from you
Sustainable global trade promotes growth and improves people’s lives. The better the world trades, the better society is.
To enable seamless, sustainable trade for everyone by removing barriers and facilitating collaboration.
Sales and AM Director
About The Position
Who We Are?
Surecomp® is the market-leading provider of digital trade finance solutions for corporates and financial institutions. An industry pioneer for thirty-five years, we enable seamless, sustainable trade by breaking down barriers and fostering collaboration. Our award-winning portfolio of cloud and on-premises solutions streamlines the trade finance lifecycle for frictionless transaction processing, enhanced risk mitigation, compliance, decision support and growth. Underpinned by numerous global offices and an extensive partner network, our prestigious customer footprint spans over eighty countries across the world. For more information visit surecomp.com.
RIVO™ - our collaborative trade finance platform is a centralized digital hub through which any trade finance instrument can be managed to enhance efficiency and optimize customer service. This web-based portal provides open API access to every trade participant for a completely streamlined and sustainable transaction process. For more information on RIVO please visit rivo.trade
Our Vision and Mission
We believe that Sustainable global trade promotes growth and improves people’s lives. The better the world trades, the better society is. Our Mission is to enable seamless sustainable trade for everyone by removing barriers and facilitating collaboration.
- Farmer and Hunter
- Serve as the main point of contact in all matters related to customers' concerns and needs
- Build and strengthen customer's relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Actively seek and close new business opportunities in the territory
- Manage and control the end-to-end sales process through lead qualification, proposal creation and contract negotiation
- Work with pre-sales, delivery and product management colleagues to understand customer business and IT needs and offer appropriate solutions based on Surecomp's offering
- Ensure internal reporting systems and tools are kept updated with accurate information
- Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan
- Pro-actively work with Marketing and Product Management to create and execute sales programs
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional conferences
- Implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture leads and market share
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition for his/her defined geography and accounts
All You Need Is:
Knowledge and Experience
- at least 5-7 years of experience as Account Manager, working with banks
- Sales background selling software and SaaS within Financial Services sector (ideally banks)
- Experience in selling back office enterprise software solutions for both on-premise and cloud deployment – Advantage
- Experience in selling financial solutions to Corporates - Advantage
- Experience with long sales cycles: 6-18 months
- Highly motivated, self-driven and target driven with a proven track record in sales (new sales)
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Strong contract negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to work under pressure, service oriented
- Ability to present and write proposals (Respond to RFPs)
- Sell high value solutions
- Ability to engage all internal partners within Surecomp’s company (Marketing, Pre-sale, Finance, etc..) to manage through the sales cycle up to contract signing
- Prioritizing, time management and organization skills
- Fluent English - Must
** Please note that only applicable candidates will be contacted.