Join our talent community
We thrive on creativity and diversity, on facing challenges and finding solutions. We foster collaboration, innovation and customer centricity. Above all, we are defined by who we are, we put our people first.
We are a truly global team, with over 300 employees, located in 16 different countries, speaking 25 different languages. We are proud of our established and dynamic company, our culture, our heritage and the pivotal shift we are driving in our collaborative approach to digital trade finance.
Surecomp is always on the lookout for talented and driven individuals who are ready to make a difference. If you are interested in joining our fabulous team, we’d love to hear from you
Sustainable global trade promotes growth and improves people’s lives. The better the world trades, the better society is.
To enable seamless, sustainable trade for everyone by removing barriers and facilitating collaboration.
Linux System Administrator
About The Position
Who we are?
Surecomp® is the market leading provider of digital trade finance solutions to both corporates and financial institutions. An industry pioneer for over thirty five years, we deliver innovative and collaborative trade finance solutions that streamline the transaction lifecycle to enhance operational efficiency and drive growth in global trade. With offices in Toronto, Buenos Aires, Hamburg, London, New York, Santiago, Singapore and Tel Aviv, we serve a prestigious customer base in over ninety countries across the world. For more information visit www.surecomp.com
RIVO™ - our collaborative trade finance platform is a centralized digital hub through which any trade finance instrument can be managed to enhance efficiency and optimize customer service. This web-based portal provides open API access to every trade participant for a completely streamlined and sustainable transaction process. For more information on RIVO please visit rivo.trade
Our Vision and Mission
We believe that Sustainable global trade promotes growth and improves people’s lives. The better the world trades, the better society is. Our Mission is to enable seamless sustainable trade for everyone by removing barriers and facilitating collaboration.
What Will Your Job look like?
- Installing and upgrading Linux virtual servers
- Monitoring the performance of the systems and servers
- Setting up, monitoring security policies, and deploying security patches.
- Responding to user requests and software errors
- Write automation scripts to enhance work process.
All You Need is …
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience as a Linux system administrator
- High-level familiarity with the Ubuntu / Linux RedHat / CentOS operating system
- Experience with installation, configuration, and volumes/files on Linux servers
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments such as VMware
- Deploy and manage Linux server via Red Hat Satellite / Foreman
- Experience with EDR
- Experience with Patch Management
- Experience with office 365 and postfix server
- Experience in administering Windows core services such as: DNS, AD, GPO
- Provide Linux support for R&D teams.
- Proven hands-on experience in Linux troubleshooting with good problem identification, resolution and solving skills.
- Experience writing scripts in Bash.
- Experience working with one of the tools Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- Experience with NetApp storage and network share access.
- Experience with networking principles include network troubleshooting.
- knowledge and awareness to IT security concepts
- Excellent communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Excellent customer service skills, positive attitude, and the ability to communicate well in a timely manner with employees at all levels
- Highly self-motivated and autodidact
- Attention to details and strong numeracy skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong work ethic, Proactive, Self-motivated and Results-driven