Mid-Volume Back-Office Trade Finance System
- Double transaction volume throughput without increasing headcount
- Achieve industry-leading straight-through processing (STP) rate of over 90%
- Reduce operating costs by 30% via increased efficiency
- Limit operational risk via credit and operational control
- Capture customer business flows by delivering end-to-end online service
- Build competitive edge with innovative Web-based client access
IBSnet® is the leading Windows-based back-office trade finance solution for banks. IBSnet enables users to process a full complement of trade finance transactions including commercial and standby letters of credit (L/Cs), collections, payments, guarantees and all means of financing.
Enabling feature enhancements and modifications at unparalleled speed, IBSnet ensures maximum security and scalability while providing optimal performance. IBSnet is a totally configurable application that reduces turnaround time for transaction processing, leading to dramatic productivity gains.
Conforming to major international regulations – including UCP600, URR525 and ISP98 – IBSnet helps banks meet evolving trends such as supply chain finance (SCF). IBSnet fully integrates with allNETT, Surecomp's Web-based remote customer front-end system.
- Multi-branch platform – enables several branches to share the same database located at a central point, while viewing, processing and reporting only their own transactions
- Flexible configuration – offers unrivaled flexible configuration capabilities such as enabling a bank to add an unlimited number of extra fields and split existing transactions into any number of subtypes
- Comprehensive reporting facilities – offers a range of comprehensive reports including pre-defined production reports, reports on demand, and automated batch mode reports supporting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual intervals
- Productivity/workflow capabilities – supports transaction routing and provides comprehensive workflow statistics that allow for the easy creation of reports on worker productivity, bottlenecks and work in progress
- Straight-through processing (STP) – enables STP via production of all outgoing trade- and payment-related SWIFT messages, and mapping of all such incoming messages that arrive via SWIFT Alliance or similar systems
- Transaction accounting/payments – offers complete multi-currency accounting within each module, allowing for automated payments under any transaction or via a stand-alone payments system
- Rich database resource – utilizes leading industry databases and the most widely used SQL report writers